zondag 18 september 2011

My favourite Dumbledore quotes.

weheartit.com

I recently finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It took me this long because I didn't want it to end. Harry Potter is the one thing that I pretty much grew up with and loved with all my heart. It has all the essentials that I long for in a book: good characters, exciting storyline, humour, a bit of romance, imagination and loads of fantasy. One of my very favourite characters is Professor Dumbledore, because he is so kind and caring towards Harry, yet he has a nice dose of humour and cleverness to make him stand out as a character. He also makes a lot of good remarks, ones that actually make sense in the real world. Today I will share these quotes with you all, maybe you will learn something from them (:




"Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it."


"To the well organized mind, death is but the next adventure." 




"It's our choices, Harry, that show who we truly are, far more than our abilities." 


"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." 


"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided." 


"And now harry, let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." 


"It's the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more."


"Do not pity the dead Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those without love."




"Tell me one last thing," said Harry. "Is this real? Or has this been happening in my head?"
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry. But why on earth should that mean that is is not real?"



"Happiness can be found in the darkest
of times, if one remembers to
put on the light." 








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten