zondag 17 april 2011

Sunday, bloody Sunday.


I totally wanted to tell you about the fun night I had last night. But right now I have a little best friend troubles.
Unfortunately ): I think the both of us don't dare to tell each other how we feel about certain things... So at the moment, at least for me, frustrations have piled up and instead of talking to her I started ignoring her. You know why? Because when things get hard I run away from them. As far as I can. It's not the first time I've done this to a friend and it might not be the last time.Therefor I think I'm a sucky person.



And just now I got off the phone with her, she wanted to know what was up. So I tried telling her, in my awkward way, what my issues were. And guess what? She invited me over, instead of getting mad at me.

How come I always think the worst of people?

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Don't try to worry to much. You fear because you don't know what's going to happen and may see the worst coming for it.. However I believe facing your fears and coming one with reality will teach you a lot and makes you understand things that never been clear before. You are the only one that will make the decision for when it is ready to face what you fear and you don't have to run away no more. (: Good luck x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lastig als je steeds wegrent voor problemen, want alleen communiceren helpt. Fijn dat je vriendin zo lief was om je weer uit te nodigen :-) Ik hoop dat jullie het weer bij hebben gelegd.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen